Self Assessment Tax Return preparation
Our full price will be £180 for this service after the early bird period.
Do I need a Self-Assessment tax return?
The most common reason to file a Self-Assessment tax return if:
- You are self-employed with income over £1000 per year
- You are a Company Director
- You have Dividends from your own company
- You have property income over £1000 per year
- You have foreign income
- You have income over £100,000
- You received Child Benefit and your income is over £50,000
- You have received a notice to file a Tax Return from HMRC
What period is covered in the Tax return?
The tax year runs between 06/04/2020 and 05/04/2021. You have to declare the income you have earned between those days by 31/01/2022.
What do I need to provide?
To prepare your Tax Return we will need the following:
- All income details (even the taxed income, such as your salary), because the Self Assessment tax Return is a full income tax report. All income added together when your final tax bill is calculated. Also any tax you have already paid during the tax year will reduce your final tax bill.
- Supporting documents, such as P60/P45 form employment, CIS Deduction Statement if you are working in the Construction Industry, and the income-expense reports.
- Under the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 we need to identify you and your address
- We can also help to prepare the income-expense report for an additional fee if you can not provide that. In this case we will need all your invoices, receipts and business bank statements and we can give you an individual quote on that.
Why should you choose us?
- We have 9 years experience working with sole traders and small Limited Companies
- We have filed more than 7,000 tax returns already
- We can work fully online yet give you the friendly approach as a family run business
- We do our best to get all your questions answered as quick as possible
- We have 5-star review on Trustpilot
File your Tax Return through us.