Tax Refunds

If you paid too much tax through your employment, or you incurred certain expenses because of your work, you can claim some of your taxes back. 

This is often the case if you came to the United Kingdom or left it in the middle of the tax year, or if you had more than one employer and your tax codes were not set up properly. 

Send us your P60 and P45 forms and we can make an exact calculation if you are entitled to any Tax Refunds. 

You may also be able to get a tax refund if you had fuel costs, work clothing for your job, you had to pay professional membership fees, or had to buy any tools for your employment at your own expense. 

Please contact us if you feel you have paid too much tax and we can check your individual circumstances. 

Tax refunds

Get in touch right now