Company Secretarial Services

We can file any form to Companies House to keep your records up-to-date. The most common filing is the Confirmation Statement (previously known as Annual Return). This has to be filed at least once in a year to give a snapshot about the company (such as the registered office address, directors, secretary, shareholders and share capital).

This is not to be confused with the Annual Accounts, which is the annual financial statements of the company.

Failure to deliver this to the Companies House can result in dissolving the company.

We can also file any modification you want to make in your company, changing Directors or update their details, changing the Shareholder details or Share capital.

Please contact us for a quote if you need any of the above services.

Tax time concept with wooden blocks and coins on white backgroun

Get in touch right now