Starting a new limited company is quick and easy.
Our sister company, the Evlacorp LTD is a registered company formation agent at the Companies House so we can help you through every step.
Although this process does not need an Accountant, we found it useful to help our clients from the very first steps to make sure their company is set up in the correct way. We can also give you valuable advice on the Shareholding structure to get the best tax saving on your future Dividends.
What is needed?
- Company name
- Registered office address (has to be in the United Kingdom)
- Director (at least 1 person aged over 16)
- Shareholder (it can be the same person as the Director, so your company can be a one-man-band)
- Share capital (at least 1 Share assigned to each Shareholder)
- Business activity (maximum 4 can be assigned from the SIC list)
Our formation packages also offer the basic tax registrations too with the HMRC, so you can get all the necessary duties completed right at the beginning.
The formation fees start from £48. Further information available at the Evlacorp LTD’s website: