Self-Assessment Tax Return

You have to file a personal tax return, known as Self-Assessment Tax Return to HMRC every year by 31st January if you have any untaxed income, such as: 

  • self-employed business with more than £1,000 income 
  • income from property over £1,000 
  • dividends 
  • income from savings and investments over £10,000 
  • foreign income 

You also need to file a Tax Return if: 

  • your income is over £50,000 and you receive Child Benefit  
  • your income is over £100,000 
  • you have unpaid income tax from previous tax years 

The tax year runs between 6th April and 5th April the following year. You have almost 9 months to prepare your self-assessment tax return each year. 

We can offer great discounts on our services if you order the Tax Return preparation early. 

Our fees are as follows: 

Orders before 31st July - £90 

Orders between 1st August and 30th November - £120 

Orders between 1st December and 31st January and any late filings - £180 

If you have a self-employed business and we need to prepare the profit and loss report based on your invoices, the additional bookkeeping fee is payable separately. 

Self Assessment Tax Return

Get in touch right now