Online data form for Confirmation Statement
EVLATEAM - CONFIRMATION STATEMENT FORM
Some error has occured.
Upload your document
- Click on the „CLICK HERE FOR UPLOADING A DOCUMENT” button, above.
- Write the company name you wish to proceed with and your email address into the applicable sections of the window you see popping up. (Upper left corner.)
- Click on the „Add files” icon (bottom left corner) then select the documents you wish to upload from your computer.
- If you change your mind about the document selected you can remove it with the '-' button.
- Click on 'Start Upload' in order to send the files over. A tick symbol beside the icon means your document has been uploaded, successfully.
- Using this application you will be able to upload files, only. Don't try to upload whole folders.
Proof of Personal ID
- ID Card
- Driving Licence
- Official Declaration of Settlement Status
Proof of Address (a document from the last 3 months, clearly showing your name and address)
- Utility bill
- Council Tax bill (if you are a UK resident)
- A phone bill of your Landline
- Bank account statement
- Credit card statement
- Letter from HMRC
- In some countries so-called 'address card'
Being a company formation agency the Anti-Money-Laundering Regulations apply to us. It means we must identify each founding members. For that we kindly ask the officers and shareholders to provide 2 documents each. A proof of ID and a proof of address. There are three acceptable methods of identification:
- UPLOADING CERTIFIED DOCUMENTS In this case we will need 2 certified documents from each founding member. Individuals from the following professions are eligible for certification: solicitor or notary, doctor, teacher or lecturer, policeman, chartered accountant, bank or post office officer clearly noting their name, title and contact details. You can find a certification sample below.
- UPLOADING UNCERTIFIED DOCUMENTS AND A WITNESSED DECLARATION. In this case the documents should be scanned and uploaded plus a declaration signed by a witness. You can find a declaration sample, below. The witness must be an adult and not involved in the incorporation.
- PERSONALLY IN OUR OFFICE. It is a direct meeting in our office, no need to upload anything. If you choose this method, please contact us for coordination.