Welcome to our „company formation” order form
EVLATEAM COMPANY FORMATION IN ENGLAND
The three conditions for application are:
- For the incorporation please provide below the necessary information about each future officer.
- We will need to identify every single executive and shareholder required by the Anti-Money-Laundering Regulations (ratified in 2017).
- Before we could proceed with your application for an administrative fee will need to be in place. Payment options will come up automatically right after the order form. We accept card payments as well as PayPal or bank transfers.
Once your company will have been officially formed we would email your assigned contact person about the fact and the availability of incorporation documents.
More help for you and further information on our services
- We file the applications with Companies House ourselves using our own software.
- We deliver our Registered Office Address services from our own office, located in Littlehampton. You can visit us any time in the usual office hours.
- We can offer a Registered Office service in London to you as well, this is through our partner company.
- We have formed hundreds of companies already with liability insurance up to £1,000,000.
- We will make our self-developed unique admin portal available for you all the time to give you an insight and full picture about all relevant information on your company.
Upload your document
- Click on the „CLICK HERE FOR UPLOADING A DOCUMENT” button, above.
- Write the company name you wish to proceed with and your email address into the applicable sections of the window you see popping up. (Upper left corner.)
- Click on the „Add files” icon (bottom left corner) then select the documents you wish to upload from your computer.
- If you change your mind about the document selected you can remove it with the '-' button.
- Click on 'Start Upload' in order to send the files over. A tick symbol beside the icon means your document has been uploaded, successfully.
- Using this application you will be able to upload files, only. Don't try to upload whole folders.
Proof of Personal ID
- ID Card
- Driver License
- Official Declaration of Settlement Status
Proof of Address (a document from the last 3 months, clearly showing your name and address)
- Utility bill
- Council Tax bill (if you are UK resident)
- Phone bill of your Land line
- Bank account statement
- Credit card statement
- Letter from HMRC
- In some countries so called 'address card'
Being a company formation agency the Anti-Money-Laundering Regulations apply to us. It means we must identify each founding members. For that we kindly ask the officers and shareholders to provide 2 documents each. A proof of ID and a proof of address. There are three acceptable methods of identification:
- UPLOADING CERTIFIED DOCUMENTS In this case we will need 2 certified documents from each founding member. Individuals from the following professions are eligible for certification: solicitor or notary, doctor, teacher or lecturer, policeman, chartered accountant, bank or post office officer clearly noting their name, title and contact details. You can find a certification sample below.
- UPLOADING UNCERTIFIED DOCUMENTS AND A WITNESSED DECLARATION. In this case the documents should be scanned and uploaded plus a declaration signed by a witness. You can find a declaration sample, below. The witness must be an adult and not involved in the incorporation.
- PERSONALLY IN OUR OFFICE. It is a direct meeting in our office, no need to upload anything. If you choose this method, please contact us for coordination.