Data for your VAT Registration
Please provide the data necessary for your VAT registrations by filling the form below.
Additional information regarding your VAT Registration is available here: GOV.UK
Should you have any more questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
In case you are providing data on this form as a UK Resident Director with at least a 1-year settlement in England, you can expect the VAT registration going through typically in 1-3 weeks. If you are not a Resident Director HMRC will most probably require more evidence and proof as the process is advancing forward. In order to keep it fast and efficient please start preparing the information as detailed below if you can.
What do I need to prepare?
- A detailed description of your business activity, perhaps even a business plan.
- Contracts with your (future) partners, orders.
- Invoices issued and received, Pro forma invoices with the ensuing bank statements of compliance.
- Evidence of promotion and marketing. (leaflets, news articles, etc.)
- English Website
- English Landline
The registration might take up to 6 - 24 weeks, and HMRC might decline the application if there is no substantial evidence provided. Before the company is entered into the VAT Registry you are not entitled to issue a VAT invoice or a reverse charged Net invoice within your business. Should you need any help with the invoice format before VAT Registration, please get in touch using our contacts below.
Upload your document
- Click on the „CLICK HERE FOR UPLOADING A DOCUMENT” button, above.
- Write the company name you wish to proceed with and your email address into the applicable sections of the window you see popping up. (Upper left corner.)
- Click on the „Add files” icon (bottom left corner) then select the documents you wish to upload from your computer.
- If you change your mind about the document selected you can remove it with the '-' button.
- Click on 'Start Upload' in order to send the files over. A tick symbol beside the icon means your document has been uploaded, successfully.
- Using this application you will be able to upload files, only. Don't try to upload whole folders.
Proof of Personal ID
- ID Card
- Driving Licence
- Official Declaration of Settlement Status
Proof of Address (a document from the last 3 months, clearly showing your name and address)
- Utility bill
- Council Tax bill (if you are a UK resident)
- A phone bill of your Land line
- Bank account statement
- Credit card statement
- Letter from HMRC
- In some countries so-called 'address card'
Being a company formation agency the Anti-Money-Laundering Regulations apply to us. It means we must identify each founding members. For that we kindly ask the officers and shareholders to provide 2 documents each. A proof of ID and a proof of address. There are three acceptable methods of identification:
- UPLOADING CERTIFIED DOCUMENTS In this case we will need 2 certified documents from each founding member. Individuals from the following professions are eligible for certification: solicitor or notary, doctor, teacher or lecturer, policeman, chartered accountant, bank or post office officer clearly noting their name, title and contact details. You can find a certification sample below.
- UPLOADING UNCERTIFIED DOCUMENTS AND A WITNESSED DECLARATION. In this case the documents should be scanned and uploaded plus a declaration signed by a witness. You can find a declaration sample, below. The witness must be an adult and not involved in the incorporation.
- PERSONALLY IN OUR OFFICE. It is a direct meeting in our office, no need to upload anything. If you choose this method, please contact us for coordination.