Online data form for your Self-Assessment Tax Return Statement
EVLATEAM - SELF ASSESSMENT TAX RETURN FORM
Give us the information necessary for your Self-Assessment Tax Return
You can provide online all the data we need to do your SA Tax Return using the form below.
This is your overall Tax-Return, therefore it is essential to list all your income sources. E.g. in case you have been an employee before/after or while running your own business that income will have to be included, as well as the applicable either P45 or P60 Form.
If you have/had a company but didn't acquire any income from that business you would still need to mention it due to your executive status.
Please provide precise information because our work is based on your data when prepairing SA Tax Return Statement.
Some error has occured.
Upload your document
- Click on the „CLICK HERE FOR UPLOADING A DOCUMENT” button, above.
- Write the company name you wish to proceed with and your email address into the applicable sections of the window you see popping up. (Upper left corner.)
- Click on the „Add files” icon (bottom left corner) then select the documents you wish to upload from your computer.
- If you change your mind about the document selected you can remove it with the '-' button.
- Click on 'Start Upload' in order to send the files over. A tick symbol beside the icon means your document has been uploaded, successfully.
- Using this application you will be able to upload files, only. Don't try to upload whole folders.
Proof of Personal ID
- ID Card
- Driver License
- Official Declaration of Settlement Status
Proof of Address (a document from the last 3 months, clearly showing your name and address)
- Utility bill
- Council Tax bill (if you are UK resident)
- Phone bill of your Land line
- Bank account statement
- Credit card statement
- Letter from HMRC
- In some countries so called 'address card'
Being a company formation agency the Anti-Money-Laundering Regulations apply to us. It means we must identify each founding members. For that we kindly ask the officers and shareholders to provide 2 documents each. A proof of ID and a proof of address. There are three acceptable methods of identification:
- UPLOADING CERTIFIED DOCUMENTS In this case we will need 2 certified documents from each founding member. Individuals from the following professions are eligible for certification: solicitor or notary, doctor, teacher or lecturer, policeman, chartered accountant, bank or post office officer clearly noting their name, title and contact details. You can find a certification sample below.
- UPLOADING UNCERTIFIED DOCUMENTS AND A WITNESSED DECLARATION. In this case the documents should be scanned and uploaded plus a declaration signed by a witness. You can find a declaration sample, below. The witness must be an adult and not involved in the incorporation.
- PERSONALLY IN OUR OFFICE. It is a direct meeting in our office, no need to upload anything. If you choose this method, please contact us for coordination.